Option 1 – (Team of 2 riders)
$300 per couple
Registration fee includes Friday Night Social, Saturday lunch and 2 tickets to Sante’ South Wine Festival*, Sunday ride with snacks, T-shirt, route maps and ride amenities.
*Santé South Wine Festival (April 1, 2017) is a destination event and international showcase of the world’s premier wines and some of Mississippi’s most succulent culinary delights.
Registered by March 27, 2017 for to guarantee availability of Option 1 with Sante South tickets.
Option 2 -(Team of 2 riders)
$200 per couple
Registration fee includes Friday Night Registration Social, Saturday lunch and Sunday a.m. ride with snacks, T-shirt, route maps and ride amenities.
**Lodging is NOT included in your rally registration (hotel rates include breakfast). Lodging for the event is at the following properties all located at the Township at Colony Park.
Cancellation of a registration must be made by contacting the ride director, Michelle Williams at firstname.lastname@example.org. Active.com fees are not refundable. Refunds of 90% of the registration price may be requested until February 28, 2017. No refunds will be made after March 1, 2017.
In the Event of Inclemate Weather (The BOBO Policy):
During our inaugural event in 2015, the Ridgeland OBO Tandem Rally was plagued by the weather forecast. The week preceding our rally the forecast called for 80-100% chance of rain the entire week, including the weekend.
Fortunately, we only experienced one small 15 minute rain shower on Friday afternoon, Saturday the rain held off until dark and Sunday was beautiful! We were thrilled to get out and ride the entire weekend!
The Ridgeland OBO Tandem Rally and the Ridgeland Arts Festival will continue in the rain unless conditions become intolerable and dangerous. The Sante South Wine festival will be moved indoors.
In the event that the weather does become intolerable and dangerous, rest assured as Ridgeland Tourism has a Back-up OBO (BOBO) plan that includes music, museums, and a special scavenger hunt. The details of the BOBO plan will be revealed if the weather forecast for the Rally becomes questionable.
For additional information or questions contact:
Crooked Letter Cycling, LLC